Nordstrom is a leading fashion retailer that offers compelling clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children. It is a U.S based luxury department store chain. As of now, It operates as many as 117 stores in 40 U.S states, three Canadian provinces, and Puerto Rico.
Latest: Nordstrom announced in March 2020 that they would temporarily close all locations to help contain the spread of COVID-19. Further, On May 5, 2020, Nordstrom announced a restructuring as they plan to reopen their locations during the pandemic. Permanent closure of 16 locations in and around the U.S (including Puerto Rico) was also decided.
MyNordstrom employee portal
Nordstrom has come up with an official portal that goes by the name Mynordstrom for its employees. The employees can get access to the portal by visiting: MyNordstrom.com and get their self signed up for the services. The portal is exclusively for the Nordstrom employees. It was designed with a view to allowing easy access to the pay-slips, stubs, work schedule, and employee benefits on the user dashboard. Thus, the accounts are easy to maintain methodically on the phone or other devices without any cumbersome paperwork. Since the website is designed exclusively for mynordstrom Employees, at the time of joining, each employee is provided with a user id. The password can be changed in case it is required to or is forgotten.
Credentials likely to be needed for login process
- User Id: All the employees are provided with a user-id printed on their i-cards at the time of hiring.
- Password: Every time you request for a password, You need to remember the same for the next use.
- Employee # number: This is the identification number that is provided by the department at the time of joining for the job. This number is unique to every employer and is based on the EIN (Employer Identification Number) given by the U.S. IRS (Internal Revenue Service).
Mynordstrom portal could previously be accessed through mynordstrom.com However, this URL re-directs you to a secure address at
- Now, For the mynordstrom signup, Click on the “Request, Reset or Forgot Password” option.
- Clicking on this will take you to the mynordstrom signup page.
- You will be asked to fill up your user id and click on the “Request mynordstrom Password” option.
- You would be provided with a password.
- Fill in the details asked and you will get registered with the Nordstrom employee database.
You can request to change your password in case it is required or is forgotten by clicking on the “Request, Reset or Forgot Password” option.
TIP: The password is case sensitive and It is suggested that you change your password in every 3-4 Months.
Mynordstrom login is a very simple task. You would have already created a mynordstrom account by following the process mentioned above, or you would already be having an account registered. Either case, the procedure for mynordstrom login is the same. Follow the steps mentioned below, and you will be logged in.
NOTE: It would only work if you have a registered account. If not, then checkout the Mynordstrom signup section
- Go to the employee portal by visiting the Mynordstrom login link
- Fill in your log-in credentials.
- Press Enter on your device or click the Log-in button.
You will now be directed to the user dashboard from where you can access the available employee account management features.
Mynordstrom employee schedule
In order to keep tabs of your work schedule, You need to follow the following simple steps.
- After logging in, click on the “Login to My Schedule” option.
- On the web page that appeared, click on the “Self-service Registry” option.
- Fill in the credentials along with the Registry Key (that you would have received from your store admin)
- Click on the Log-in button.
- Next, select and answer any five security questions and click “Next”.
- Proceed with your password and checkbox the “save” option if the device used is personal.
- Click on the “Finish” button.
Now that you have set up your employee schedule in sync with the website, You can use your log-in credentials anytime in the future. You can now have access to your schedule through My Schedule anytime you want
Nordstrom My pay
- After logging in, click on the “My Pay and Info” option.
- Click on the “request a new password” button.
- Fill in your User-name and click on Ok to confirm your request.
- In your e-mail, you will get a link along with the “Reset” button on the page. Click the “reset” button.
- Enter your new password twice in the tabs for verification and click the “Submit” option.
- You can use your new password to check your Paychecks and Stubs in the future.
Employee benefits of Mynordstrom website
Nordstrom makes sure to not let down its employees and it is for their convenience that Mynordstrom.com has been developed. Ranging from Retirement plans to healthcare packages, NS has it all covered up for its employees.
- 401K plan: This is one of the advantages that NS offers its employees. This packages basically deals with the “After retirement” needs of the employees.
- Vacation and Paid time-off: It is through this website that it becomes super easy for the employees to apply for paid time-off or vacations. All the paperwork and permissions are dealt with via online means itself.
- Life Insurence/ Disability benefits: At times any kind of physical disability, Nordstrom has its employees covered up with Insurance policy. Alongside the insurance, NS also looks after the needs of its employees last the time of any physical stress or disability.
- Paid sick-leave: NS offers its employees the advantage of a fixed number of paid sick-leaves over a particular time span.
- Bonus Pay: NS also offers its employees a fair chance to earn extra through bonuses based on their performance.
- Health Benefits witch also includes child-care benefits/discounts alongside health insurance, dental plan, etc.
Thus, Nordstrom takes care of its employees through the benefits it offers. Further, The fact that the information as well as the procedure to avail these benefits is through this website exclusive for its employees is just icing on the cake.
Among other benefits is the Nordstrom Employee Discount. It is already established how concerned Nordstrom is regarding the comfort of its employees. The regular employees earn a special discount ranging from 20% to 33% in a year.
Nordstrom Help desk
Nordstrom offers its employees a smooth platform for their grievances redressal, queries, and other help.
- If an employee needs to get help from the Customer service, They can dial: 1-888-282-6060 and get in touch with the service staff.
- In order for an employee to get in contact with the HR Department, They can get help by contacting the team through 206-628-2111 number.
- You can also get in touch through mynordstrom.com Nordstrom benefits portal via post mail.
Many a time, the employees are not able to log-in or sign-p for their Mynordstrom accounts. Here is a list of possible reasons that might have been behind the trouble in connecting with the website AND how to troubleshoot them.
- Whenever you are trying to log-in and there happens to be some problem, check your broadband/internet services. Make sure that the internet connection is fine and smooth.
- Be sure to use the authentic website for the signup and login processes. You can use the link posted on the Nordstrom employee direct access portal.
- Sometimes, there might be some problem with your browser. Make sure you retry after you clear your cache and cookies from your browser. Further, you may try using some other browser if you still face problems logging-in or reaching the website.
- Try to carefully recheck your user id and password that has been set after you are denied access for the first time.
- The general password which is given to you is not valid for a long period of time. So, make sure that you frequently reset your password (preferably in an interval of 3-4 months).
So that was about mynordstrom and all the things related to this. I hope this leaves none of your queries unanswered. If you still have questions, feel free to throw them in the comment section down below.